Kelsey, 21, from St. Louis.
This is a place for body positivity, healthy eating, and fitness.
Send me an ask if you want me to check out your blog.
I track the tag sunandair. No dashes!
Fit people who don’t look like fit people are still fit people.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Trying to do the splits.
"This isnt a project that you will be able to do the night before"